9.13.2013

yeah, you can take the girl out of stupid........but you can't take stupid out of the girl

So, my last 2 days posts...........please note that the new Zentangle pattern is called "WELL" not Wall as I have been naming and labelling it. LOL. Thank you Margaret Bremner for enlightening me.

I wish I could blame the fact that I was working late last night on the instructions for randomising the pattern, but then I checked back and I've been using the wrong name since I posted my challenge responses. Oh, the shame. I hang my head!

So, please, if you pinned my image with the randomising/dot grid instructions - could you replace it with the new one with the correct name? pretty, pretty please? I know it's like trying to hold water in a hessian bag, but, some are better than none :)

You're stars!
hx

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if it helps, but I didn't even notice! It makes me wonder about my reading abilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha! me, too, meghan! i didn't catch it to start with either :)

      Delete
  2. YOUR ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL YOU'RE DEFINITELY ALLOWED TO DEVIATE FROM A MERE NAME! JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOUR ABUNDANT CREATIVITY. IT'S HEARTENING TO KNOW THAT OTHERS ALSO MAKE MISTAKES. MAYBE IT WILL HELP ME TO BE MORE ACCEPTING OF SOME OF MINE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS, YOUR EXCEPTIONAL DRAWINGS, AND YOUR COURAGE TO SHARE YOURSELF AND YOUR WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should think it was just the ring finger & the index finger on the left hand getting themselves somewhat confused - what's a vowel between friends?
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahaha! love your sense of humor, helen! i sit here and grin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter what you call it, your work is still beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)