8.09.2013

Henna Drum - Challenge #130

Can you believe it's been 13 weeks since I've done a diva challenge - wow - how fast time flies, right? Ah, well, life's been busy and I've had a few other projects on the go.

I enjoyed this challenge, such a pretty, feminine pattern and well, you know I just love, love flowers. So, here's my response:


I started off with a loopy line (the darker line running through the pattern, then just henna drummed and mooka-ed it up.

The last couple of weeks I have been drawing, still working on the sketches I mentioned in the previous post. I'm pretty much done now. Here's a couple that I really love:



Looking forward to the weekend AND the fact that I don't have to work for the next 10 days - a mini break -the school has some special program running next week! Yeeha!

hx

12 comments:

  1. Love your version of henna drum and those gerberas are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate, so gentle. Totally beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your swirly, twirly Henna Drum! Those gerbera look like they were just picked. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! I love the movement that you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate flowers . Absolutely beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this one is definitely for you, your grace of line and eye for design are always a pleasure to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. So light and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen your henna drum is a scrolling treat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)