Skip to main content

pods

I love the school holidays, I love that we're having mild, sunny winter weather and I love pods. Yep, pods. I haven't drawn them for a while and I think I had kinda forgotten about them. If you want to check out some of my previous pod drawings go: here and here

What prompted a renewal of the pod romance? This pin of an amazing drawing by Irina Vinnik - I love how her pods had a calyx attached to them and right away wanted to have a play with this idea.

I really like the flow of this one and may re-do something similar with flowers.

I was a little slap-happy with the drawing and the perspective is out of whack here and there.

If you want to see a couple of in progress images of outline and shading they are on my facebook page

Hope you're having a great week!
hx