School term started last week for me so in between that, milking the cow and the other stuff I have on the go at the moment (baby cheeses; sourdough starter, cider ferment and ginger beer) that all require feeding and/or maintenance - I hadn't been up to my little studio in a week. When I did make it up there today I found a drawing that I started last week and then promptly forgot. I had just done some basic outlines of the flowers, so it was fun to finish that off and not have to think about starting something new.
I posted some progression photos on my facebook page as I was drawing today if you want to see how the drawing evolved.
Here's the finished pic - I like it except for the little flower right near the middle. It has bugged me from the start but there wasn't any way to disguise it, so stay it does.
A quickie from last Friday's drawing break:
A busy weekend ahead, but hopefully will slot some drawing time in there......somewhere. Have a great one :)