Skip to main content

VIDEO - Brax

A bit of a sad weekend for us here on the farm. Our Jersey cow that we have been grooming to become our new house milking cow started to have her first calf on Friday evening. Saturday morning John and I got up all excited to see the new calf but it had died. So disappointing. Anyway, we have started milking her - she is still a little scared of the milking machine, but is doing well and should have settled down within the week. Love having fabulous fresh, unpasteurised milk again.

So, here's the video for Brax:


I've had to switch comment verification back on - it annoys me so much, but the volume of spam was getting to me - I think I was deleting around 20 + a day.

Also, if you've signed up to follow the blog via email and you're not getting an email when I post, you may not have completed the verification/confirmation process. You need to click in the link in the verification email to confirm your subscription before they will automatically be delivered.

Hope you're having a great weekend!
hx