I'm still drawing in my pattern focus journal - it's all I've been in the mood to do this week.
Antidots: had fun with this one - if you look closely you might be able to see that I've done a layer of antidots with grey marker in an attempt at an embossed look.
Allium & Antidots: this one was initially going to be all Allium, but I wasn't really happy with how it was looking, so converted to antidot leaves half way through.
Bloom: 2 layers of random bloom starting with basic three strokes. After both layers were done, I went back to the first and added extra strokes and repeated with 2nd layer to give it a bit of an aura look. I did this one with a different colour for each layer first,
then I tried it with one colour - a lot more difficult to keep track of what I was doing. I wouldn't mind trying this on a larger format.
It's going to be super-hot over the next week, so if I get any drawing done it will be early morning/evening. Maybe we'll head to the beach :)