1.07.2013

back in the saddle - Monday Moleskine 8

It has been so consistently hot over the past week - we've had temperatures up to 39C (102F) - looking forward to a bit of respite in a few days and hopefully (please, please) a bit of rain before it gets super-hot again! I might even get some drawing done - right now all I can do is lie on the couch on the verandah and maybe read. Oh, and water the garden......over and over and over again! It is taking a lot of work to help it survive against the onslaught of heat - I'm on an almost constant rotation with the sprinklers (we have a huge veggie garden as well as my flower garden - my poor hydrangeas are really not taking the temperature well).

Here's my first Monday Moleskine for the year:


I think the challenges start up again tomorrow...........exciting!

hx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is pretty. You have such beautiful lines and flow in your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so inspired! You'll love the challenge, can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)