This week's Diva Challenge was to use Socc - a pattern that I love, LOVE and am going to be using a lot more!
Such a fun pattern to work with - I have a couple more drawings in progress, hopefully I'll get them all done, but I'm a bit torn between other projects I also want to complete.
Here is the one that I did today.
Laura had drawn tendrils reaching out from socc on her tile - a very inspiring idea that got me thinking of how I could extend the socc into other areas of the design.
The fat little socc at the top reminded me of bulbs - so they grew a few lillies! Of course, I didn't want untidy ends so I tied them up - well most of them any way - some of the naughty ones escaped! The sides (in a master stroke of evasion) disappeared down the holes.