The drawing that I was working on before I started on the challenge this week, I just had to complete the shading. I wanted to try the more graphic style that I used on PODS with something a little more organic, so I started with trumpet flowers and added cones that echo the shape. What I love about this type of design is that it doesn't have to make any sense - 2 flowers are connect to each other and looped around the cones, another is connected to a cone. I also have the chance to try out lots of different patterns. I shaded with promarkers this time, rather than greylead. Easier as there is no rub back or smudging, more difficult controlling the bleed.