Skip to main content

morning glories

This is the project that I was working on before this weeks challenge, and, being fickle, I just dropped it cold whilst I frolicked with blind strings. I was very excited to get back to it again today.

I love, LOVE drawing morning glories. These are a highly stylised, simplified version - went well with lots of mooka vines, though I might have gotten a little carried away with the mooka lovin'.

I am loving this colour blend on the flowers - as my marker collection has ballooned, I have started marking out colour charts on the journal pages so I can remember what I've used.

These flowers are super-easy and fun, I have included a step-by-step.

the steps:

hx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful ~ thank you so much for sharing the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special, special! You can't have to much mooka lovin'!
    Thanks for morning glories, they will fit in perfectly with my current ZIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another simple and beautiful pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your images are exquisite. Beautiful in the colours used and the spaces they leave. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing your work. The morning glories are beautiful. I must try them soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)