Skip to main content

Facebook Page and New pattern - olb

I have tried to clean up/colour co-ordinate some of my blog buttons - follow pinterest has changed to the green/white "P" button, and I have added a new one for Facebook!! I've started a page for alittlelime and would love it if you wanted to check it out!

As I was tidying my desk I found a few scratched out patterns that I am making an effort to turn into step-by-steps this week - I will try to upload one each day (I think there's about 4), please don't hurt me if I don't manage to make it happen :)

This one reminds me of onion bulbs, and in my usual knack for originality, I have called it olb (onion bulb) LOL. Naming patterns..........not my special skill. I tend to lean toward the obvious.

This one uses the same framework as leaflet (and a few other patterns out there) love it as a base for flowing designs. Then, simple lines drawn in to fill it out. Works best if all the lines are continued to the centre/join at the top/bottom of each "bulb" - this also gives a shaded effect. Really simple, but I love it and know that I'll use it a lot.
Easy to randomise, too.

Challenge day tomorrow..........!!
hx