Skip to main content

Morning Glories 2 - VIDEO

I redrew one of my very first morning glory drawings for a challenge a couple of months back and enjoyed it so much I had to have another play!

Here they are combined with another of my favourites - string.


I've also put together the video for Morning Glories 2 - these are so fast and easy to draw I haven't even had to speed up the footage and the video is still only about 2 minutes long :)


Please note: if you're viewing this post via email you may need to visit www.alittlelime.blogspot.com in order to watch the video.

Happy drawing!
hx

Comments

  1. Simple but so elegant. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! When you are so busy with studying and life it must be very tempting to just leave these extras so I wanted to say how much we all appreciate them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)