9.30.2016

Design to Detail Cover

Hi everyone,

There's a lot going on around here at the moment. I'm on my final read through of my new full length e-book - Design to Detail, it should be ready and up for sale towards the end of next week.

Here's a look at the new cover - what do you think?


 I'm getting pretty excited for it to be finished! In between studying full-time and working on Design to Detail whenever I could fit it in, it has taken a while to get done and I'm so glad to be on the home stretch.

Now, a bit of housekeeping:

I've had a great response to the Aquafleur Rose and Three Little Rules sale, thank you! If you missed the post you can read about it here. You will not be able to buy these mini e-books once Design to Detail is available to purchase, so if you want either of them you'll need to get in soon.

The new free subscriber e-book will be going out in the next day or so. I'm just getting all my ducks in a row to send it.  I'll post to the blog when it has been sent so you know to be on the lookout.

New email subscribers: please make sure if you have signed up for the blog email feed that you finalise your subscription (you need to click on the link in the confirmation email). I would estimate about 15-20% of subscribers forget to do this final step and, unfortunately, I cannot send you anything if you do not have a confirmed subscription.

Have a great day!
hx

20 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh Helen - your cover is beautiful!!! I'm very much looking forward to the pleasure of learning from your newest e-book! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jan :) I am excited about it! h

      Delete
  2. Love the new cover. Looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liz. I always agonise over the covers - I let my husband decide on the one he liked the best this time :) h

      Delete
  3. Lovely cover! As all your designs are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I think is, I think the cover is beautiful. That's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover and waiting for your new e-book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie. I'm very happy to be in the final stages! h

      Delete
  6. Love the cover and waiting for your new e-book

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover looks great! I get your email subscriptions but does that mean I am subscribed to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb, if you get an email from alittlelime each time I create a post on the blog, then, yes you are subscribed.

      Delete
  8. Lovely cover, Helen! I especially like the subtle hint of color. Looking forward to your new e-book release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo! I'm getting pretty excited about it :) h

      Delete
  9. I do love the cover design, Helen! Can't wait for the ebook to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)