Skip to main content

A few more stamp images

Some stamp images from back in the day when I did stamp designing. These are a couple of the "rejects" that were not picked up for the catalogue at the time.

Both of these drawings were inspired by drawings I had done for the blog.

Tulip stamp image:


The drawing from the blog that inspired it:


Gum leaf wreath stamp image:


Image from the blog that inspired it:


Seeing these gum leaf images makes me realise how long it is since I've drawn some. I absolutely love drawing gum leaves and flowers so I'm putting it on my to do list now!

Have a great weekend!
hx

Comments

  1. Thank you kindly for your generosity. I really don't know how you do it. A miracle occurs each time you have pen in hand and it glides through a series of strokes, only you can create. Congratulations. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)