7.29.2016

Heartswell VIDEO

One of my goals over the term break was to catch up with making videos for the patterns that I hadn't done one for yet - I managed to knock over a few which was great!

I do know that many of you prefer to hear me talking through the patterns on the videos, but as it ends up taking me 3 or 4 times longer to create and edit a video when I do it this way, I've had to go with my non-talking/soundtrack versions this time around :)

You can see the pattern step out and samples of Heartswell here.  It can be drawn on a line grid or freehand and this video shows both of these methods. It's like a reverse Heartstrings.


(If you're viewing this post via email, you may need to visit A Little Lime in order to watch the video.)

Don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel to get notifications as soon as I post new videos.

Hope you have fun with this one.

Have a great day!
hx

4 comments:

  1. You make this pattern look so easy Helen, I must give it another go including the shading with striping in some the pattern layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your videos.... years of practice makes it looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tangle and beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you :)