Skip to main content

India Map - Downloadable Colouring Pages

Wow, I was surprised at the response to my India maps posted yesterday - I loved hearing everyone's feedback and opinions. Thank you for taking the time to post a message or send me an email.

I also had a few people wanting to colour in these images - such a fun idea! I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself when I have time :)

O.k., so I'm going to try something here that I'm not sure will even work - I'm adding some links where you can download the India map images to use as a colouring page.

Here goes........fingers crossed it works!

India Map #1 image
India Map #2 image

I'd love to see what you come up with!

Feel free to print out, colour these in and share on your blogs, etc., if you would like to do so. Personal use only, please - check out my Terms of Use page for information regarding use of my drawings.

For those of you who like hearing updates on the farm, I recently put a pretty comprehensive post on the bee garden up on the farm blog - www.hoddlescreekfarm.com. Scroll down and you'll also see a quick video featuring the lovely Miss Jersey and milking time :)

Have a great day!
hx

Comments

  1. Couldn't get the links to download/work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you :(

      Delete
  2. So cool! I managed to successfully download to my computer using the links. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm looking forward to showing you the finished coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Looking forward to it, Ethyl :) h

      Delete
  3. It worked for me. Thank you for sharing. You should definitely come up with a coloring book or coloring pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Not enough hours in the day for a colouring book, though. I think the markets pretty crowded, too :) h

      Delete
  4. It worked for me. Thank you for sharing. You should definitely come up with a coloring book or coloring pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 'em! Thank you very much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pages sucessfully downloaded, they are wonderful, thank you very much.
    Re problems downloading, I right clicked the image at first before realising that you needed to click on the download button at the top of the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gina. I hope you have fun with them :)

      Delete
  7. What a lovely offering, Helen! My granddaughter, Rilyn (almost 7), is quite intrigued with Zentangle. When I visit, during her little brother's naptime she often asks if I will teach her more patterns. Since she is homeschooled, I am sending these gorgeous pages to her mom to include in the Countries of the World lesson. I will ask for pictures when she has done them and send to you! Meanwhile, I'll probably color them myself too - I'm a big fan of color. :) Do you plan to do other countries as well? I agree with Lectus Read - I'd most certainly buy a coloring book (or two) from you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan :) Wonderful that you are sending them to your granddaughter, I hope she has fun with them :) I'm not planning on any other countries at the moment - these were done for a project a few years ago so were a bit of a once off. h

      Delete
  8. Thank you, Helen, for these wonderful coloring pages. Yes, you should definitely make a coloring book of your wonderful art. Of course, we are forgetting that you already have a very busy life, But, if you should run out of things to do, a book would be good.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindy :) I don't think I have enough hours in the day for any more projects, but thank you :) h

      Delete
  9. I've used one of them - you can see it here:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/36756071@N02/26492435064/in/dateposted-public/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely with the touches of yellow :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)