Skip to main content

Heart Offset - VIDEO

Now that I'm back in my studio I can make inroads on the patterns that don't have videos yet.

This week = Heart Offset.

I really like how this pattern comes out when the fill is added to alternate hearts creating a zigzag effect. In this video I am adding the fill with a marker and, although I haven't done it here (except on the first shape) I usually create a thicker outline with fine liner before adding the fill so it doesn't bleed.

You can find the pattern step-out here.

Enjoy!


Please note that if you're reading this post via email you will need to visit the website to view the video.

hx

Comments

  1. I love it. I didn't know about creating a thicker outline so it doesn't bleed. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)