Skip to main content

Sharing my heart (s)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

This week I was thrilled to have my Heartswell pattern featured as the focus tangle on the Square One: Purely Zentangle Facebook group. There's already been some wonderful tiles posted using Heartswell and I can't wait to see what the rest of the week will bring.

While I was in Heartswell mode, I did up a few more tiles.


I hope that your Valentine's Day was wonderful - mine consisted the usual farm chores in the morning (milking the cow, feeding the sheep), and then my husband and I spent some quality time together roofing John's new shed. Feeling the love right there :)

hx

Comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Your swingin' hearts are just the perfect pictures to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the simplicity of the lower right tile. They are all fantastic but that one draws me to it. I unfortunately have not had much time to participate in the Square One focus or the Diva Challenge lately. I think the last one I did I used one of your Well variations on a Zendala® Renaissance tile. Turned out pretty good. Always enjoy seeing your work. Hope school is going well. I am hoping to take a few classes this year instead of always teaching them. Will have to see how that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatutiful!! What a sweet Valentine's gift....THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatutiful!! What a sweet Valentine's gift....THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely heart tiles for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed seeing what others did with your lovely tangle on the Facebook group, Helen. I think everyone did you proud. These are some beautiful inspirational pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you share so many wonderful things with us - your heart especially. you're the best! thanks, helen <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these...I think my fave is the first one but hard to say. Thanks for sharing...your work always inspires! Your hubby is a real romantic dude! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice picture! :)

    belated wishes :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)