Skip to main content

The 2015 Pattern Folio

Hi everyone!

 I'm pretty excited to tell you that I'm currently working on my third annual Pattern Folio. 

The 2015 Pattern Folio will be going out free to blog email subscribers in December. 

Here's a sneak-peek of this years cover:


I love, love doing the Pattern Folios each year for you, but unfortunately it always comes with a bit of confusion and sometimes disappointment from those who, for whatever reason don't receive it. So, this year in order to (hopefully) ease the stress a little and make my workload a bit lighter I have put together some details for you below.

Please take the time to read through this information so that when the time comes, if you want to receive the Pattern Folio you will :)

It's hard to write this kind of stuff without feeling a bit mean when I want it to just be a fun and exciting experience, but the bottom line is that I have to set some limitations in order for the process to run as smoothly as possible for me and you. 

How to get the 2015 Pattern Folio

  • You need to be a current, confirmed subscriber to A Little Lime's email feed in order to receive the 2015 Pattern Folio (if you are reading this post in your email you are already a subscriber, if not you can subscribe using this link ).
  • You must be subscribed to the email feed at the time I transfer my subscriber list over to my mail delivery service - this will happen sometime in December, usually early in the month. If you are not a confirmed subscriber when I begin the transfer process I'm sorry but you will have missed out for this year. The best way to ensure that you receive the 2015 Pattern Folio is to subscribe prior to December - once it's gone, it's gone and will not be sent out retrospectively.
Common Delivery Issues
  • In order to send free e-books out to email subscribers only, I use a different delivery service specifically for this - sometimes your email servers will get confused and see this as spam (same email address but coming from a different server) and block it - to ensure that your delivery gets to you please add my email address to your safe sender list.
Other General Information
  • Please read my FAQ - e-book downloads page though the info is for e-book purchases, which is a different process, it does have some helpful info.
  • I will create a post on the blog when the 2015 Pattern Folio goes out - you should receive the folio that day as the delivery is usually fast.
  • The 2015 Pattern Folio will include all the patterns from previous issues - the 2013 and 2014 issues become redundant once the new one is published and will no longer be available.
  • When your 2015 Pattern Folio email arrives, please download and save to your computer asap - I am not able to resend links and the download link will only be live for a limited time.
  • Pattern Folios include hyperlinks that can only be accessed with the digital version.
  • As a subscriber you have permission to print out one copy of the 2015 Pattern Folio for your personal use.
Important Note

I do know that not everyone follow me via blog emails and I appreciate your support no matter how you choose to connect but please understand that this is the only way I send out my free e-books.

O.k., that's it for the official stuff - I hope it makes it easier for everyone :) 

I'm totally excited and am off to get the finishing touches done.

Have an amazing day!
hx

Comments

  1. whoohoo~~cant wait!!! soooo excited-really appreciate all you do to put this together for us~TY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait Helen! You are so AWESOME!!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Really looking forward to seeing the new Pattern Folio!!!!
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited! I love your artistic style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited! I love your artistic style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Early Christmas present! Thanks Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait! It is always a joy to see your work in one place. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents, especially when you need to take so much time with your wonderful farm. It is a pleasure having you as an internet, Zentangle friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Looking forward to getting it. I'm finally at a point my life when I actually have time to play :-). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks in advance, Helen, for what's going to be my best birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy about your work and look forward to the pattern folio!! You are an iinspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore your creations. Thank so much for the folio!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy! I'll make sure I have plenty of ink in the printer... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This newbie is soooo excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for this!
    And from my house to yours, may you holidays be blessed with tons of love, and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo hoo! I hope I didn't miss this!
    Merry Christmas Happy Holidays
    And just Happy Life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did not know that you would be doing this for us! Thank you so very much...such a lovely and appreciated surprise. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the wonderful e-book! I love your work and hopefully, this will help me to "master" some of your patterns that I have not been able to draw. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy (down under) new year!
    Barb B. CZT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your wonderful book. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am not sure why but I never got mine. The month was really hard for me personal issues that had to be taken care of but I made it and on to a new year. ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

PATTERN - Faux Weave

I am getting ever closer to the finish line of my course. I have one more round of assessments to go and should be done in around 6 weeks - I cannot wait! I have enjoyed it, but am more than ready for it to be over. Thanks for hanging in there with my erratic posting over the past year or so :)

My desk, which has a myriad of buried treasure amongst the clutter  (my organisation "system" tends towards scribbling things down on scraps of paper when I get an idea then throwing them on my desk). Anyway, I had a bit of a clean up last night and it offered up this pattern ready to scan and share.

I love, love, LOVE easy patterns and how, often, from a simple construct the illusion of a more complex design can be created.

I think that "faux weave" is one such example. What could be easier than spiralling around a single line? Stack these spirals together using a square grid, alternate the direction, add some basic fill and shading and all of a sudden you have a woven effe…

String Rose PATTERN

Well, d-day has almost arrived. Tomorrow I head back to school. Where did the summer go? At least the class schedule is looking pretty light and I'll only be at school for 2- 2 1/2 days a week.

Today I want to share a really simple technique/pattern I've called "String Rose". This idea first made an appearance on the blog during the old into new challenge back in 2014. I named one of the experimentation tiles as Trentwith and though this pattern was the initial source of inspiration, my version takes a different approach. I had always meant to share the technique as it's so simple, and fun, but I just didn't get around to it. Until now! 2 1/2 years later.....haha.

O.k., here goes........

The String Rose Pattern - this shows the base technique.


As it's all done in one continuous line, I thought a little insta-video might help out:

Puffy 8's PATTERN

O.k., wow. Another year done and dusted! Can you believe it's 2017? Me? I'm still reeling.

So, where did 2016 go? I had so much that I wanted to get done here on the website, but, life takes some interesting turns and my return to full-time study in 2016 though not planned, was so interesting - I loved it!

Since term ended for our long summer break, I've been periodically working on tidying up my files and found some unpublished patterns that I hadn't got around to posting. I'll put them up over the next few weeks.

Today I'm sharing a pattern called Puffy 8's - it's another spin off of 2/8's (love that base pattern!)

You could stop at step 5 above, or keep going to fill all the spaces.
And, what's life without a bit of freeforming?
Wishing everyone a happy, productive 2017!
hx