9.16.2015

Tangle Transformation - New e-book Cover

I've been buckling down and am actually ahead of schedule - I'm on the final, final edits of my new e-book Tangle Transformation - here's a sneak peek of the cover! I'm excited!


I just need to do another read-through (or 3), check it out on my iPad, put together a quick video preview..........then it's all systems go! Hopefully I'll have it up for sale on the blog this week.

Finishing up Tangle Transformation has slightly delayed the mail out of the free subscriber mini e-book (read the details here), but it will be going out very soon - I promise! - so, if you haven't subscribed yet, you have a little more time to sign up for the email blog feed and be eligible to receive the freebie, but once it goes out, that will be it!

So much to do, so little time :)

Have a great day!
hx

9 comments:

  1. This looks delightful. You are very clever Helen. Bring it on........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Can't wait for the e-book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ebooks!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to order this one. You are truly a source of inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so hope it is ready this week. Your work is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very excited about this!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the present you send to your followers today! Lovely and very generous!
    Can't wait either for your new e-book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen - you really are so amazing. Thanks so much for the mini-ebook. It is wonderful. You do such a terrific job breaking everything down into separate steps that are so easy to follow. That takes a lot of time and patience, and it so kind of you to share the results. Can't wait to purchase your next book. You're not only a great artist, you are a great teacher. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed the new e-book - I hope you have fun with it! I'm excited for the new book, too. Not long now :) Helen

      Delete

I love hearing from you :)