8.14.2015

Walp Tangle Pattern - VIDEO

This week I am posting a bit later as I've had lots of run-around stuff to do all day - beginning with an appointment with a solar system installer this morning - we want to move forward with getting our house/farm set up fully with solar this year, so pretty exciting stuff (well, at least it is until we get the quote!)

This week's video: Walp - a pattern that was posted on the blog over two years ago (yep, time flies - I can almost feel myself wrinkling as I type!) You can see the original post here. Walp does take a little more concentration - mainly to keep the initial shape framework straight - once that is laid down it's easy going.


If you are viewing this post via email, you may have to visit the website in order to watch the video.

If you want to keep up to date with video postings, you can subscribe to me on Youtube - you'll receive an email each time I publish a new video.

Hope your weekend is fabulous! This week has been slightly less wet and miserable and I am hoping to get out in the garden a bit.
hx

6 comments:

  1. thank you... you draw with such ease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun pattern with a beautiful end result. It would be easy to teach younger children because it has an understandable flow as to what comes next and they will be thrilled with the cool result of their efforts. Hugs from Utah, Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev. I enjoy drawing it. I only wish I had more hours in the day to be able to play around with the patterns more extensively. h

      Delete

I love hearing from you :)