Skip to main content

Time for something fun.........mini e-book mail out coming soon!

It's been super-busy here in the studio - I'm currently working on a new e-book - it's coming along and I'm very excited - it should be available by October (fingers x'd!)

Whilst it's cooking, I thought we'd have a little fun, so, I've put together a pre-book, mini e-book (does that make sense?). Providing all the planets align and the internet mail-gods play nicely this free mini e-book is due to go out to email subscribers from 15th September, 2015 (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

Please note: In order to receive this free mini e-book, you will need to have a confirmed email subscription to A Little Lime by 14th September, 2015 (AEST) - unfortunately I am not able to send this e-book retrospectively, so please if you want it, ensure your subscription is completed by this date.


Email subscription is a very easy, two part process:

1. enter your email and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. You will be sent a confirmation email - you will need to click the link inside the email to approve your subscription.

If you start receiving emails each time I create a new blog post - it's all good :)

--------------------------

**I do know that not everyone follows via blog emails and I absolutely appreciate you no matter how you choose to connect, but please understand that this is the only way I send out my free e-books**

--------------------------

No idea what I'm on about? Here's a look back at past free e-book mail outs:



The new e-book will be instructional @ the Aquafleur Rose mini e-book.
Pattern Folios go out in December

I hope you're excited..........I'm definitely excited! 

Keep your eye out for email from me from 15th September!
hx
(any questions, shoot me an email :)

Comments

  1. Yahoo Helen. Looking forward to both of them :) All your ebooks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Helen - looking forward to it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is exciting! Can't wait!!! Thank you so much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen I already subscribed in the past (cannot subscribe again) so does this mean I receive your mini e book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen, it should be fine - if you cannot subscribe again it means you're already subscribed. Do you get emails from A Little Lime when I do a blog post? If you do, then your book should come through no problems.

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks alot Helen. I will wait patiently (not!!! ;-) )

      Delete
  5. Thank you love your work both in e-mail and now I have found your FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you in anticipation! You are both generous and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O, that looks great Helen, looking forward to it! xMiranda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait!! I love your ebooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a blessing! i am so excited and thankful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! Love your work & can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonjour
    J'ai hâte de voir cette jolie création,
    Mille mercis pour tous tes merveilleux partages
    belle fin de semaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual, can hardly wait for something, ANYTHING, from you! Love your work, love your imagination and love your little lambs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait!! I love everything you create, an always look forward to your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your work and am a subscriber but DID NOT get the email on the free mini book. Can you help me get it? I do not want to miss anything from you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't sent it out yet.........if you check out my latest post, you'll see I'm running a bit behind as I've been finishing up my latest e-book :) thanks, helen

      Delete
  15. The cover looks fantastic, cannot wait to see what is inside. Hope all is well with your calves, I loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so excited Helen - love your work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

PATTERN - Faux Weave

I am getting ever closer to the finish line of my course. I have one more round of assessments to go and should be done in around 6 weeks - I cannot wait! I have enjoyed it, but am more than ready for it to be over. Thanks for hanging in there with my erratic posting over the past year or so :)

My desk, which has a myriad of buried treasure amongst the clutter  (my organisation "system" tends towards scribbling things down on scraps of paper when I get an idea then throwing them on my desk). Anyway, I had a bit of a clean up last night and it offered up this pattern ready to scan and share.

I love, love, LOVE easy patterns and how, often, from a simple construct the illusion of a more complex design can be created.

I think that "faux weave" is one such example. What could be easier than spiralling around a single line? Stack these spirals together using a square grid, alternate the direction, add some basic fill and shading and all of a sudden you have a woven effe…

String Rose PATTERN

Well, d-day has almost arrived. Tomorrow I head back to school. Where did the summer go? At least the class schedule is looking pretty light and I'll only be at school for 2- 2 1/2 days a week.

Today I want to share a really simple technique/pattern I've called "String Rose". This idea first made an appearance on the blog during the old into new challenge back in 2014. I named one of the experimentation tiles as Trentwith and though this pattern was the initial source of inspiration, my version takes a different approach. I had always meant to share the technique as it's so simple, and fun, but I just didn't get around to it. Until now! 2 1/2 years later.....haha.

O.k., here goes........

The String Rose Pattern - this shows the base technique.


As it's all done in one continuous line, I thought a little insta-video might help out:

Puffy 8's PATTERN

O.k., wow. Another year done and dusted! Can you believe it's 2017? Me? I'm still reeling.

So, where did 2016 go? I had so much that I wanted to get done here on the website, but, life takes some interesting turns and my return to full-time study in 2016 though not planned, was so interesting - I loved it!

Since term ended for our long summer break, I've been periodically working on tidying up my files and found some unpublished patterns that I hadn't got around to posting. I'll put them up over the next few weeks.

Today I'm sharing a pattern called Puffy 8's - it's another spin off of 2/8's (love that base pattern!)

You could stop at step 5 above, or keep going to fill all the spaces.
And, what's life without a bit of freeforming?
Wishing everyone a happy, productive 2017!
hx