Skip to main content

Weave - VIDEO

Here's the video for Weave Pattern:



I think the most important thing for this one is that, once you've got the base structure complete (step 3 in step-out instructions), that you continue to work in the same order i.e. strokes on all of the front grid, then work on the back grid, then repeat till happy with the result.

Here's one showing the pattern drawn freeform - this is a speed-draw video - 8x speed. It's done using the same base structure but without the dots. I also add on where I feel I need more, so it's not as methodical.


Have a great weekend!

hx

Comments

  1. Hi Helen, although I am not so much around here I am a great admirer of your work and I've enjoyed to watch these video's.........wish I had more time left....to many assignments and design work can sometimes kill your own creativity! But my hands are itching to start drawing when I see this. Thank you for your inspirational work! creative regards Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Helen,
    Loved watching your 'freeform' Weave. It was a nice change to watch your creativity rather than the step out approach (although I love those as well!). Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Helen, for sharing these! I want to start one right now! You are such an inspiration, and so generous with your instructions and enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make it look so easy and gorgeous! I cant wait to try this. Thank you for a wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This thought popped in my brain so brightly, I have to share it...If I had to choose one *arteest (me spelling phonetically*) to gather inspiration from it would be you, Helen Williams! I spend far too much time grazing and gazing into your expressions of life for the pure enjoyment it gives me that I have scheduled A Little Lime into my day planner to avoid any guilt. Lol. Thanks & Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)