Skip to main content

auraknot hearts

I have played with this design in a couple of configurations over the past month and have finally finished a variation that I am (mostly) happy with. I love using auraknot on the cross-overs, though it's a bit trickier to handle at the top juncture of the hearts, though I suppose I could have worked in reverse to get the same effect, but a bit too taxing for my brain this week, as I am still recovering from a cold. Anyway, I am finally ready to let this one go and move on :)
hx

Comments

  1. What a lot of concentration Helen! It looks magical with all the in and outs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelly. I have been a bit obsessed with getting it "right".

      Delete
  2. I love your style! I watched your tangles at the lime gallery and I just love the delicacy of them. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once in a while out of the blue comes a talent so unique that it gives one pause... and a Tender Mercy for finding it. You, my dear, are that talent... Let your light so shine!

    Bev in Utah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you :)