Skip to main content

Heart2Heart - PATTERN

It's the month of love. Yep, the big L. Hearts and Roses.

So, I've already shared some String Roses, now it's time for a heart2heart (see what I did there?)

I was pretty surprised to find I had another heart pattern left in me, but here's one that I've been playing with and am really loving:
heart2heart starts with an alternating s-grid - add some v's to create the outer heart then a second heart shape is added inside. Variation - try alternating the direction of the hearts (panel 6).

You know what else I'm really loving of late? The way I can quickly record and edit insta-videos from my phone. Here's a little heart2heart demo.

A video posted by A Little Lime (@alittlelime) on

Here's a sample on a wonky grid.

I hope you have a fantastic, love-filled valentines day. Me? I'll be at school feeling the love for my computer :) hahaha.
hx