Skip to main content

Henna Drum - Challenge #130

Can you believe it's been 13 weeks since I've done a diva challenge - wow - how fast time flies, right? Ah, well, life's been busy and I've had a few other projects on the go.

I enjoyed this challenge, such a pretty, feminine pattern and well, you know I just love, love flowers. So, here's my response:
I started off with a loopy line (the darker line running through the pattern, then just henna drummed and mooka-ed it up.

The last couple of weeks I have been drawing, still working on the sketches I mentioned in the previous post. I'm pretty much done now. Here's a couple that I really love:



Looking forward to the weekend AND the fact that I don't have to work for the next 10 days - a mini break -the school has some special program running next week! Yeeha!
hx